2009年9月30日星期三

sick sick sick sick



30092009
today...open my blog....
almost 1 month no touch my blog d...
i have creat 2 blog on this time also...
1 for my dear....
but he never know it...haiz
another 1 is for my best fren...
jie fu,...
he 21st bday,
i never celebrate with him b4,n i know him already 3 year++

today...is a special day...
today 30092009
i getting 2 subject exam...
but i...
no exam lo...
i postpone this two subject to december...
haiz...
postpone need MC...
i get to go for klinic say hello to doctor...
haiz...doctor say...i have fever oh...
really la...i have feel not well...
may b this few day too hard working jo gua..wakaka..
wau...
that the main point is..
b4 i went to klinic...
i get my phone call my dear...
ask himm...
dear ah....
when  i reach klinic ....wat should i can do jek??
XD
start from primary til now..
i never go for the klinic already...
jus see the chinese doctor jek....
klinic....
waliao..
scare la...
1st time go by myself la....
lucky the doctor is chinese..wakaka...
easy la...
haiz...
friday 2 more subject again...
i cant rest la.....
study study study lo~

没有评论: