2009年11月30日星期一

wat happend on november???


its take on 2nd of november....
yea...i'm sitting in cao wa's car...he new car...myvi..xiaohei^^
we all go for time square shopping...
because tonight is jun jye bday^^
we also bought shan hong n ah yip present too^^
tonight i have go jun jye's party...
its boring for me...jus go he home find him mui mui chat lo....
lot of guy..i feel paisie mah~
so.... 02 november is happy birthday to jun jye^^
05 november is happy birthday to shan hong^^




taa naah~
i'm show out my yummy thing to u^^
yea..my lovely fren....they come from seremban find me EAT..haha
eat with them,1 word...kee siao gah...
jus finish our main dinner...
me kenyang til want vomit jo...
they still second round~
omg
tian bin gor gor....
tis  time i really vomit lo...
thx them bring me out to mum mum lo~



at a sunny day...we all is finish exam liao..finish our diploma lu...
lets get relax at taman botani
cycling^^
nice....but damn hot la~





hehe...know her??
my baby xiao mee...
bring her to add sum thing....
leng abit la~


look alike me not??
tat day i'm a princess ner~they all also leng n leng zai la...
but dun have prince geh~haiz....
yea...our college have a prom night at wat wat wat hotel ..that the name i already forgot...




yeah...17 11 is our pretty connie 21st bday...
celebrate on the gasoline....
happy birthday to connie oh^^
faster marry lo~
i'm waiting ur baby ner^^



that the happen on my november~~~

没有评论: