2010年1月1日星期五

Last month for 20090~~~


1st of december is me n dear 2 year anniversary~
but....i have exam on 1st n 2nd of december...haiz...
so..we no celebrate it...
n we has happend sumthing on november...
my anniversary is during on my exam.....



finish my exam....
i have a cousin is married on 6th on december...
gong xi her lo~
she only 20th....
not get boom la~
its her lou gong already 33 lo
time to married la~
very hang fuk lo ...






17th of december....
i has open a Vegie BBQ invite my fren come have a fun lo...
bery sorry to them...
its is no enuff ea to them tim...
they pandai makan nya~



23th december...
is a christmas gathering on klcc chili...
hehe...
nice gal at all...
n after gather i hgo for the sky bar....
nice view at there...i like it



chritmas eve i'm celebrate with my dear.....at 1 u...n we watch alvin ...
that the movie i 1st time watch with him.
n he treat me the the honey moon~


new year eve i also celebrate with dear....
we go genting to countdown...
kinda many ppl lo...
 
its the december life on 2009..
simple n nice....
hope i will be stong at 2010..
a v thing will be sun lei on 2010...
cheers!

1 条评论:

jaykiat 说...

17th of december....

i has open a Vegie BBQ invite my fren come have a fun lo...

Bery? sorry to them...

its is no enuff ea to them tim...

they pandai makan nya~