2009年5月11日星期一

my ngau yat^^

2nd of May..is my birthday party...

there i sure have invite all my fren come to join la..

actually... 

21st years old...

it's  very special for me...

and its not only celebrate my 21st birthday....

i'm feel happy not because that is my birthday...

not because that can received present....

not because have lot ppl come...

is...

treat ppl eat vegetarian buffet^^

hehe

i'm feel touch....

thanks...

my Mummy...

she born me^^

n my Daddy...

grow me up...21 year already....

1st n 2nd of May...they r very busy of my party...

they no work...

no do anything...

jus only prepare the party..

i can see my daddy...

on the day...

he keep go 7-11 buy ice...

n keep make beverages to my fren...

he non-stop at the night...

keep serve my fren...my cousin...

THANK U DADDY....

my mummy keep cooking...

n make many nice agak-agak...

when the 3rd of MAY 1988...

my mummy is very painful to born the baby gal...

after 21 year...

she has the painful again...

cook la..clean la...wash la...every bla bla bla...

THANK U MUMMY...

both of u...treat me so good.....

i feel very hang fuk....

the nex....

my yi jiong....

i life with him 12 year....

he is my 2nd baba^^

he treat me like him gal...

i'm happy he have come...

because...

he dun like to eat vegetarian...

T.T

but that day..

he come!

haha...

I LOVE U YI JIONG~

n i very thank to all my fren.....

they all come have fun with me...

specially is my ji mui...

sim sim~

on that day..

she lie me...

she lie me she kena H1N1 oh..

that time i'm busy...

summore my fren come..

summore i'm worry her..

feel sad hear she sick...

.......

sim sim is nody gal...

lie me...

because she want gv me a surprise....

she buy me a longmao cake...

i quite quite quite like it oh...

actually i dun want to cut geh..

i want keep it long time abit mah...

haiz...

cut jo la....

sad...

now still "AM DAM" ler

=.=



























没有评论: