2009年5月19日星期二

The busy MAY~

lol...long time no touch my blog already... my blog's fren already bibi beh beh me no update my longmao's blog...

ya~ sorry fren...no time upload my present ....so i not free to shoot la~ haha

lately...i was busy for my examination....T.T huhuhu...

actually this sem everybody only 2 subjek to exam gah....

but me...haiz......

i need to resit 2 more subjek...that mean i hv 4! sei mou?

sien lo... i hate study gah... but.... because of my furture... kang jo hoi la~min kiong bit la...

x.x

i feel very gip sim is that FA2...financial accounting 2.... actually i have abit interest on account 1...

i fail it... its have reason gah...

now... i think will get a bad result again....

coz...i get the keyquestion from my lecture... 

he say hor...90% will same....

so i jus prepare 3 question for get a credit result...

coz lecture tolk me that the 3 question 100% will out.. 

when i during exam time... 

no eye see...

jus 10% only nia~

hou~so damn it...

Can not blame others, only themselves to blame is not usually hard.

that week...i'm in bad mood everyday, n do not want to show smile to ppl~

when i writing this blog... i still have 1 paper... moral... ethic...

This is the shadow of subjek when i in secondary life... T.T

hope i can face it again! ganbateh de neh!Longmao BOLEH~

1 条评论:

soul that 说...

aiyo...very cham la u...but now it's all over and show smile, ok!