2009年3月15日星期日

Working....

Guerlain hear before? I'm 1st time know this brand in the world, coz i'm not interest on brand-name goods.....
i during this job on my sem's break~ at klcc parkson~
its quite bored.... n i no any knowledge on this brand, n also poor in all ladies product...
such as comestics, perfume, n the skin care @.@...
its queenie ffk the Guerlain ppl 1st....so she ask me to do this job.
she told me that's a easy job...
no need promote the product, n the customer will come by themself....
this brand buyer the most is old client.....n its is quite less ppl to buy it...
so that i'm feel bored do this job.....no nex time lo~
n the most important that is the salary T.T see my emotion...
whole day jus 70 plus commission~ half day jus 50 only ah~
haiz....
that's y no ppl want help her to do this job la~
jus me is a sui yu~ haiz.....
biar la....
it's pass d...now i waitting the salary lo.....
~.~ mus wait until May only can get my $$ ....
arggg.....

没有评论: