2009年3月7日星期六

Pray.....The raining day~

Lately.....everyday rainning....
izzit the sky have sumthing to tell me?
i like rainning day...
Because...
the temperature are cold....
is suitable for my rest......
lately i have busy for my sem 5 exam.....
really.....
tired.....
when during in holiday...
i need to charge my power....
rest at home....
it is very confortable....
when i'm sleep in the rainning day......

today...
i hear a bad new from vivian....
i hear May May mummy is pass away.....
i cant imaging that May May how sad she will...
is the most intimate person for her....
on the 2rd of march to leave her n go......
May May she was so sad...
today i go her blog....
she have write a blog is bout her mummy....
i'm cry....when i hear the background song n her blog...
its very sad....
That is May May mummy ler,
i can imaging....
when she typing the word,
n she is crying....
its is so hurt....

let pray to my dear fren's mama....

hope she can to rest in peace.....

i must treat the best to my mummy....

coz....the world....i jus hv 1 mummy...

no more...


没有评论: