2009年2月27日星期五

A Secondary School Life Memories

Yea, this game is popular in the world~
~O2jam~
girl n guy also like to play,
for whose like music will like play it too.
it is a nice game,
u can enjoy the game n the nice song.
today i download this game again.
is have quite long time no touch it.
i miss this game..
because,
this game have my wonderful memories~~~
I'm know it when i still having the secondary life....
i know it from my fren,
we hv a time to indulge in this game,
miss class go to CC to play a hour,
i miss that time~
that is so wonderful,
all my sister play together.
that is a sweet memories.....
until now, i won't forget the secondary life...
no vexation on feelings on family or fren, love, money, work, education,
n more n more n more.....
that is pass.....
it cannot to be continue,
it just can remember in my heart~
forever n ever~

没有评论: