2009年7月9日星期四

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JULY GAL GAL N BOY BOY~

YOR...this month hor..

quite alot of ppl big bad wor..

haiz...time for spend money~~ T.T

2nd of july is my classmate Limay..Happy Birthday To u~

7th of july also is my classmate Yang Mei Mei...Happy Birthday To u~

8th of july also is my classmate...Dai lou Desmond....Happy 21st Birthday To U~

9th of july...no my classmate..is last time tuition classmate..OuyYang...Happy Birthday To U~

11th of july..my dear jimui...Shi Lee....Happy Birthday To U~

14th of july..my kai gor...Yi Zheng...Happy Birthday To U~

15th of July...sweetie.. Wai Yiing...Happy Birthday To u ~

17th of july...My classMATE ALSO~ Li Cheng..Ah YANG MEI MEI want MARRY u~

Kidding...Happy Birthday To U ah~

...................

take a rest 1st...

30th..2 ppl birthday...Lay Key n Cool SAM....Happy Birthday To UUUUU...

GAO DIM...

SEKALI WISH SAI..

hehe

here want to say..

hehe

u all getting old lo~ wakakkaka...

没有评论: