2008年12月2日星期二

look out point~

look put point ~
that is my jie jie n me^^v r njoy the nice view...

take a nice background


yea,my dear.


nice look^^



v r waitting the food^^


too many meal,but not alot is suitable for me^^

me n my dear.mr. wai.


the sweet couple..haha sim n kim~



last time actually we hv discuss go this place(look out point),
but sim jus hear she fren say,dun know the place.
finally we found it,that is me n wai hv been there b4,Gas Online.
They very enjoy that place,that is nice, but alot of ppl at there, quite noise,cant feel roman lo~
that day we hv hear 8 time bday song ler,at a same day hv 8 ppl bday....
we 4 ppl take the dinner the total is RM100.80
wah~pandai makan ya^^ haha
i'm njoy go anywhere wf my dear, n my jiejie ...
that is si happy n funny.

1 条评论:

alice 说...

wei, later ppl tot i'm ur real jie jie ar...hahahaha...
nxt time go again kay??
hehe...
i like to go every place wit u and ah wai too...hehe...